PROMOTING THE GREEN RIBBON AS A SYMBOL OF ORGAN DONATION
The Ruban vert, created by the greffe+ collective of which the dedicated fund Greffe de vie is one of the founders (and which is sheltered by the FAM), will have its boat on the Transquadra race 2021-2022 edition thanks to the intervention of Transhépate!
Piloted by 2 co-skippers (one of whom is a liver transplant recipient), it will highlight this symbol of organ donation and transplantation on a major world race.
Skipper N° 222 Owner of the
Skipper N° 222 Le RUBAN VERT
Liver transplant recipient
What is the Transquadra ?
– Launched in 1993 by the Club Nautique Hoedicais
– 2020-2021-2022 : 10th edition
– Course: Lorient/Marseille – Madeira – Le Marin in Martinique
– 1st stage August 2021 (6-7 days) – 2nd stage: February 2022 (16-18 days)
– 100 “small boats” : 9 to 13m approximately in solo (~25) or double (~75)
– Amateur skippers over 40 years old exclusively
– International rules for racing on the high seas (in particular safety)
– Continuous and public monitoring of the position of the boats